Apr 29, 2024

THANKS TO YOU!




 



I tucked my heart away, each day was a rainy day when you walked away from me.

I did not know what to do as I had given my love to you, but you turned away to love another.

After that life's earthquake, I carried on, nothing made me smile or other friendships make, till on a bus, I met another.

My frozen heart began to melt, I was a seed upon the sand. My love started to expand with every smile and touch.

I am grateful now you found another. You set me free to find true love, the healthy sharing kind.

I did not have to settle for second best. I have a relationship now unlike any other.

We are linked with joy hope and love, as we stroll through life together.

Thanks to you I am where I am! 

I can't thank you enough for that goodbye.

You did not know but by letting me go, you gave me a gift to step on the path of happiness.

Thanks to you, I am where I am!



2024 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment