Feb 7, 2024

ENTERED IN ERROR




 


Our hotel cleaning lady knocked on the door.

"Hola, may I clean your room?" 

We replied: "Can you give us ten minutes more please," in rather poor Spanish.

As we were getting ready for a swim.

One and a half hours later, we returned to see her doing our room.

On rushing in, my husband said "We have extra pillows."

Surprised I looked at the bed and was about to say "This is not our room."

When my husband said "And new bed covers."

I shouted "This is not our room," several times as he was hard of hearing.

"Come on quickly we have to leave."

On entering our own room next door, we burst into laughter as ours was still not done.

However, we did gain two extra pillows, as a reward from the whole experience.



2024 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment