Jul 8, 2023

FOREVER FRIENDS




 


A tribute to a wonderful friend


Personally, I am a fan 

Everyone knows I am 

Never has she let me down 

Narrating tales with élan

Yet always staying humble


Works so hard when should be resting 

For other writers, she is testing 

Because the standard that she sets 

Becomes about as good as gets 

Life is a pleasure when read her work 

Yearning to match her drives berserk


Penny Wobbly my great friend 

May your contribution never end 

To both this life and literary world 

I think without you it would be absurd


Sometimes serious and sometimes fun 

Have laughed so much since we begun 

To be personal friends as well as writers 

Now my days are so much brighter


A simple tribute to a friend 

May this friendship never end 

For you don't know how much you do 

Just by being simpley you



Ian Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment