May 5, 2023

DEPUTY WRITERS ASSISTANT LILY




 


DEPUTY WRITERS ASSISTANT LILY


Just to let you know, I now have a new self-appointed Deputy Writers Assistant Lily. Who insisted on checking out my new desk. We are just waiting to buy a comfortable chair to go with it.

After which we will spend many busy but happy days writing new stories, ready perhaps for next year's Children’s Stories Book Week.

Everyone at WobblingPen enjoys putting together this page for teachers, parents, grandparents, and carers, ready to share under supervision with children.

Anna gives me my orders, “We need another Children’s Story!” So now I can sit at my new desk and gaze down at the garden for inspiration.

With Lily making sure I keep writing, though she has the cheek to fall asleep and occasionally snores. It is always a pleasure to press the send button on another completed story knowing it is on it’s way to you.

I hope too some of you are looking at the very necessary school books to buy. Always needed, I believe schools or second-hand bookshops have some books for sale to help keep the costs down.



2023 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

No comments:

Post a Comment