Jan 31, 2023

GIVE ME A TUNE




 


GIVE ME A TUNE 


Give me tune, a lively one will do, that I can dance about vigorously to.

Play me a romantic melody I can sing out loud, gently taking listeners back to the romance and excitement of their day, encouraging them to sing along with the chorus, allowing memories long locked away to come flooding back.

Sweep me off my feet with an orchestra grand, in full flow, stimulating my imagination, releasing new thinking with their emotional playing.

Music has the power to move and change feelings at all levels.

From the thrilling music attached to a murder mystery, encouraging me to cover my eyes, to the lovely words delivered by the hero, with music that lingers and lingers around in my head.

Now, a lullaby is needed as my day has just come to an end, as I curl up in bed and let the music comfortably take me away as it flows.



2023 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment