Sep 12, 2024

YOU AND ME MEANS FREEDOM!




 


When first I set eyes on you,

I knew you were the one.

We will always be together,

Loving, helping and having fun.

Where I lead you follow, 

Making friends along the way.

Our bonding is complete,

And when out together on our feet

We are treated as one.

We both have our times of freedom,

When I run free and play rough and tumble.

It is you I watch out for.

You are my night and day,

I really love you unconditionally,

There is no other way.

This may be my last word, so remember,

At the time of our parting which will surely come

My spirit will be there beside you

To help and guide you

I love you, I do, I really do

Woof Woof Woof Woof



2024 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo by Donna Cecaci on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment