Mar 29, 2024

JUST THINKING









Hello, cat lovers. I have been thinking; that it helps to do that from time to time. Easter seems to be a good time to choose.

The garden seems to be livening up, bulbs bursting into flowers, leaves on trees straining to burst open to provide hiding places for nesting birds. I don’t chase birds anymore, just do lots of watching.

It is a bit early to curl up in a cosy spot outdoors as rain keeps passing over, making everything wet, wet, wet. I hate being wet: Wobbly throws a towel over me, giving me a wriggling, rapid, all-over rub. I then have the task of licking my fur back into line, when I could be resting. She does not understand that I can dry myself on the bottoms of couches and bedding, and roll all over the carpet to make sure I am really dry. Much more fun!

Another Easter: we have shared quite a few now together, growing older and, I believe wiser, as I think back to when I chose her and moved in. Dad took longer to accept I had come to stay, not just to be a casual visitor.

We hope more of you are looking forward to a happy Easter, just as we are. Spread kindness as much as you can, and watch smiles in thankfulness spread too. 

Happy Easter Cat Lovers!



2024 © Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen
Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment