Dec 13, 2023

CHRISTMAS IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR




 


Suddenly Christmas is knocking on my door, I have to start to dress my tree and decorate the room before we put the welcome wreath on the front door.

Stocking up goodies in my kitchen cupboard, not too early or a large mouse might start sampling. I have been listening carefully for hints of what might be useful Christmas presents to give.

I went to buy my favourite perfume, but when browsing a voice said, “You do not need that!”

A hint it might be coming my way. I thought my young man had forgotten and I was getting down to my last few drops. One of my planned gifts for him, is not necessary now, as he brought his own shoehorn. So I will have to resume my search for some other useful gifts.



© 2023 Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment