Jun 2, 2023

POETS & WRITERS




 


Good morning to all writers and poets struggling to produce enlightened, comments, stories and poems. 

To others who are challenging our intellectual capacity and understanding.

Spring is here, bar a few hiccoughs, so time for clearance ready for amazing new work, to interest new readers back again and again to a book or a screen to tantalise their imagination to use other genres never read before.

Oh, the joy of finding a new book and further delight if, in the end, you find they have written other books, wonderful.

Do read your stories to others, even complete strangers if it suits the occasion.



NOTE:

I read the first chapter of my big story to my granddaughter at the weekend. 

Once I stopped, there was a long silence, followed by, “It was OK.” 

Another silence, then a cheeky grin, followed by. “It was not just OK, I loved it. I really loved it.” 

We have arranged for me to read the next chapter to her, on my next visit.




© 2023 Penny Wobbly of WobblingPen

Photo: Pixabay License

No comments:

Post a Comment